The following are resources for Buyers, Sellers and Real Estate Investors in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Severance, Wellington, Evans) courtesy of:
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC (JORES)
- Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG), and
- Real Estate Financial Planner LLC (REFP)
The following resources are available for FREE to the public with or without registration.
- Audio Class Recordings Most recent NCREIG podcast episodes
Search properties for sale in:
FREE Resources for Registered Visitors
The following resources are available to all visitors with free registration.
- Spreadsheet Download The World’s Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™
Copy one of these example investing strategies into a free Real Estate Financial Planner™ account based on the book How to Achieve Financial Independence and Live Your Passion Regardless of Age or Income by James Orr. A few of them are listed below but you can find a complete list of the 50+ Scenarios at https://realestatefinancialplanner.com/filyp/.
- 100% Stocks, 10% Savings
- 50% Stocks/50% Bonds, 10% Savings
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 3 Nomads 5% DP
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 6 Nomads 5% DP, Gifted DP
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 1 Nomad 5% DP, 5 20% DP
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 11 Nomads 5% DP, 3 RM/SH – $1,800/mo
Or, model your own investing strategy with a free account on the Real Estate Financial Planner™.
FREE to NCREIG Members
The following resources are available to all members of the Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG). NCREIG membership itself is free but requires you to register and be a member of the Meetup group. Joining Meetup is easy and it’s also free!
- Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Investment Portfolio while Earning $5,000/Month
- Getting Your First Deal Done
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with $3,000
- Northern Colorado Real Estate Markets Stats 2016 Year in Review
FREE to NCREIG Attendees
The following resources are available to anyone that attends a Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG) meeting. Attending NCREIG meetings, like NCREIG membership itself, is free.
- Free copy of the Nomad™ book describing what the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy is and the 5 major types of Nomads™.
- Free access to live investing classes and networking with other successful local real estate investors in Fort Collins about 45 times a year (since 2003).
Plus get access to the recordings of these previous live class presentations:
- "The ONE Thing"
- An Introduction to Financial Independence Retire Early
- Brian's Story: Persistence & Grit for Real Estate Investors
- Building a 10 Property Rental Portfolio Quickly and Easily
- CapEx: The Silent Killer - 2016
- From Zero to a Million Dollars in Real Estate Investments Interview
- Get Your First Deal Done - 2017
- Homeless & Bankrupt to $1M in Real Estate in Only 3 Years
- House Hacking versus Nomad™
- How Mr X Built a Rental Real Estate Empire Just Out of College
- How to Select a Real Estate Agent
- Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- The World's Best Real Estate Investing Goal Setting Class
See list of upcoming class topics at NCREIG.com
FREE to NCREIG Silver Members
The following resources are FREE to folks considering becoming a client (NCREIG Silver Members) after meeting with James to discuss your real estate buying, selling, or investing needs.
- A copy of the The Northern Colorado Real Estate Advisor book by James that covers the process for buying, selling, and investing in Northern Colorado.
- James Orr’s list of preferred lenders
Plus, access the following additional recordings of previous live classes:
- Amazing Financing Strategies for Real Estate Investors
- Bookkeeping and Accounting for Your Real Estate Investments
- CapEx: The Silent Killer - 2017
- How to Be the Ideal Client That Realtors Call First with the Best Deals - 2016
- How to Be the Ideal Client That Realtors Call First with the Best Deals - 2017
- How to Get Down Payment
- How to Get the Best Property Manager to Work for You
- How To Get Your First Real Estate Deal Done - 2019 Update
- Looking at Profitable Investment Properties Tips and Tricks
FREE to NCREIG Gold Members
If, after meeting with James, you and James believe it would be a good fit to work together to help you buy, sell or invest in real estate in Northern Colorado with James Orr Real Estate Services, you will want to:
- Get a pre-approval letter from your preferred lender and to sign the Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract if you’re buying a property, or
- Sign an Exclusive Right-To-Sell Listing Contract if you’re selling a property
Access to detailed local market stats:
Access to classes about deals and deal analysis:
- Advanced Real-Time Deal Analysis with Brian's New, Improved Spreadsheet
- Analyzing Deals 102 - Fix and Flips
- Analyzing Deals 303 - Subject To and Lease Options
- Analyzing Deals Cash on Cash Return on Investment
- Deal Alchemy: How to Create Deals in a Deal-Less Market
- Deal Analysis 301 - Multi-Family
- Deal Analysis 301 - Multi-Family 2018 Update
- How to Analyze a Deal with Brian's Spreadsheet
- World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet - 2019 Updated
FREE to JORES Buyer Clients
The following resources of free to qualified buyer clients that have a current, in-force, signed Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract with James Orr Real Estate Services LLC (JORES).
- Buying New Construction as Investments and Nomads™
- Cash Flow Explosion
- Closing Real Estate Deals
- Fix and Flip Case Studies
- Insider Secrets of an Experienced Home Inspector
- Just One More Rental Property
- Negotiating Win-Win Inspections for Maximum Benefit
- Selecting and Managing Your Property Manager
FREE to JORES Seller Clients
The following resources of free to seller clients that have a current, in-force, signed Exclusive Right-To-Sell Listing Contract with James Orr Real Estate Services LLC (JORES).
FREE to JORES VIP Clients
The following resources are free to buyers or sellers who have previously purchased or sold a property with James Orr Real Estate Services LLC.
Class recordings on asset protection:
- Asset Protection 2017 - Part 1 of 2
- Asset Protection 2017 – Part 2 of 2 - Forms
- Asset Protection Class
- Emergency Plan for Your Real Estate Investments
Class recordings on managing your rental properties:
- Attracting and Screening Tenants
- Brian's Insider Secrets for Managing Your Property Manager
- Impact of Property Management Fees on Your Rental Portfolio
- Property Management Mastery
- Tenant Screening Updated for 2019
Classes on bookkeeping and accounting for your rentals: