The following are resources for Buyers, Sellers and Real Estate Investors in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Severance, Wellington, Evans) courtesy of:
- James Orr Real Estate Services LLC (JORES)
- Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG), and
- Real Estate Financial Planner LLC (REFP)
The following resources are available for FREE to the public with or without registration.
- Audio Class Recordings Most recent NCREIG podcast episodes
Search properties for sale in:
FREE Resources for Registered Visitors
The following resources are available to all visitors with free registration.
- Spreadsheet Download The World’s Greatest Deal Analysis Spreadsheet
- Checklist First Meeting with Your Real Estate Broker
Copy one of these example investing strategies into a free Real Estate Financial Planner™ account based on the book How to Achieve Financial Independence and Live Your Passion Regardless of Age or Income by James Orr. A few of them are listed below but you can find a complete list of the 50+ Scenarios at https://realestatefinancialplanner.com/filyp/.
- 100% Stocks, 10% Savings
- 50% Stocks/50% Bonds, 10% Savings
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 3 Nomads 5% DP
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 6 Nomads 5% DP, Gifted DP
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 1 Nomad 5% DP, 5 20% DP
- 100% Stocks, 30% Savings, 11 Nomads 5% DP, 3 RM/SH – $1,800/mo
Or, model your own investing strategy with a free account on the Real Estate Financial Planner™.
FREE to NCREIG Members
The following resources are available to all members of the Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG). NCREIG membership itself is free but requires you to register and be a member of the Meetup group. Joining Meetup is easy and it’s also free!
- Class Recording How to Get Your First Deal Done
- Class Recording How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with $3,000
- Class Recording Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Investment Portfolio while Earning $5,000 Per Month
FREE to NCREIG Attendees
The following resources are available to anyone that attends a Northern Colorado Real Estate Investor Group (NCREIG) meeting. Attending NCREIG meetings, like NCREIG membership itself, is free.
- Free copy of the Nomad™ book describing what the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy is and the 5 major types of Nomads™ at your first meeting.
- Free access to live investing classes and networking with other successful local real estate investors in Fort Collins about 45 times a year (since 2003).
- Recordings of previous live classes shown below.
- See list of upcoming class topics at NCREIG.com
FREE to Prospective Clients of JORES
The following resources are FREE to prospective clients of James Orr Real Estate Services LLC after meeting with James to discuss your real estate buying, selling or investing needs.
- A copy of the The Northern Colorado Real Estate Advisor book by James that covers the process for buying, selling and investing in Northern Colorado.
- James Orr’s list of preferred lenders
- Class Recording Financing 101
- Class Recording An Introduction to Financial Independence Retire Early
Free to Qualified Prospective Clients of JORES
If, after meeting with James, you and James believe it would be a good fit to work together to help you buy, sell or invest in real estate in Northern Colorado with James Orr Real Estate Services, you will want:
- A pre-approval letter from your preferred lender and to sign the Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract if you’re buying a property, or
- An Exclusive Right-To-Sell Listing Contract if you’re selling a property
Access to detailed local market stats:
- Class Recording Market Stats: 2018 Year in Review
Access to classes about deals and deal analysis:
- Class Recording Advanced Real-Time Deal Analysis with Brian’s New, Improved Spreadsheet
- Class Recording Analyzing Deals 102 – Fix and Flips
- Class Recording Deal Analysis 301 – Multi-Family 2018 Update
- Class Recording Deal Analysis 301 – Multi-Family
- Class Recording Analyzing Deals 303 – Subject To and Lease Options
- Class Recording How to Analyze a Deal with Brian’s Spreadsheet
- Class Recording Analyzing Deals Cash on Cash Return on Investment
- Class Recording Deal Alchemy: How to Create Deals in a Deal-Less Market
Access to checklists about the buying process:
- Checklist Looking at Properties
- Checklist Writing Offers
- Checklist Contract To Close Overview
- Checklist General Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Title Related Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Title Owner’s Association Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Seller’s Property Disclosure Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Loan and Credit Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Appraisal Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Survey Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Inspection and Due Diligence Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Closing and Possession Dates and Deadlines
- Checklist Preparing for Closing
- Checklist Closing the Real Estate
- Checklist Closing the Financing
- Checklist Immediately After Closing
Free to Clients Buying Properties with JORES
The following resources of free to qualified buyer clients that have a current, in-force, signed Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract with James Orr Real Estate Services LLC (JORES).
- Class Recording Just One More Rental Property
- Class Recording Building a 10 Property Rental Portfolio Quickly and Easily
FREE to Clients Selling Properties with JORES
The following resources of free to seller clients that have a current, in-force, signed Exclusive Right-To-Sell Listing Contract with James Orr Real Estate Services LLC (JORES).
FREE to Clients That Have Purchased or Sold a Property with JORES
The following resources of free to buyers or sellers who have previously purchased or sold a property with James Orr Real Estate Services LLC.
Class recordings on asset protection:
- Class Recording Asset Protection 2017 – Part 1 of 2
- Class Recording Asset Protection 2017 – Part 2 of 2
- Class Recording Asset Protection Class
Class recordings on managing your rental properties:
- Class Recording Attracting and Screening Tenants
- Class Recording Insider Secrets for Managing Your Property Manager
- Class Recording How to Get the Best Property Manager to Work for You
- Class Recording Tenant Screening Updated for 2019
Classes on bookkeeping and accounting for your rentals:
- Class Recording Bookkeeping and Accounting for Real Estate Investors
- Spreadsheet Download Bookkeeping and Accounting Spreadsheet