The Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract is the Colorado Real Estate Commission approved agreement between a Real Estate Agent and Buyer that describes the agreement between them regarding the representation and purchase of properties.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: This contract is here for your reference. You DO NOT need to print it out or download it. If you would like to become our client please let us know and WE will fill out the Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract and send it to you via DocuSign. You can email us at email@example.com or reach us through our Contact Us page.
Download a PDF version here:
You can get a free copy of it (and other documents) directly from the Department of Regulatory Agencies – Division of Real Estate – Contracts.
Or, I have a sample filled-in Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract that you can download as well.
These are the other resources tagged with Exclusive Right-To-Buy Listing Contract:
- Agreement to Amend Extend Contract with Broker
- Definitions of Working Relationships
- Real Estate Agent Buyers Checklist
- Real Estate Agent Preparing For Buyer Listing Presentation Checklist
- Real Estate Agent Real Estate Investor VIP Concierge Buyer Enrollment Checklist
- Real Estate Agent Writing An Offer Checklist