When a seller has not yet been talked to about the details of their property they are said to be in the Follow Up Lead Status For Sellers™ of Initial Call Back™ and should be processed using the Initial Call Back Checklist™.
There are times when a seller can skip the Initial Call Back™ status completely. For example, if a seller calls into the office and we answer the call live and gather the information about the property on that call then that seller will jump over the Initial Call Back™ status and go right into Research™.
Related Resources To Initial Call Back™
- Answering Service
- Bird Dogging 102 Session 5
- Calls With Sellers Volume 2
- Follow Up Lead Status For Sellers
- Initial Call Back Script
- Initial Call Back To Buyers Checklist
- Real Estate Investor Daily Training Volume 1
- Seller Follow Up Date Guidelines
- Team Leader Sellers Checklist
- The James Orr Show 2010-10-11
- The James Orr Show 2010-10-12
- The James Orr Show 2010-10-13
- Wholesaler Sellers Checklist