In Colorado there is not a Real Estate Commission approved Lease. Many Property Managers have their own version that they've paid an Attorney to create and that they use with their Landlord clients.
If a Tenant or Tenant Buyer fails to comply with the terms of the Lease, the Property Manager or Landlord may be forced to file an Eviction and forcibly remove them from the property.
Consider having an Eviction Attorney prepare your Lease. They bring a unique, very valuable perspective.
- Annotated Lease
- Aren't Lease Purchases and Lease Options the same thing?
- Do you have a lease I could use for my Fort Collins rental property?
- Eviction Attorney
- Lease Documents
- Lease Extension
- Lease Log
- Lease Option
- Lease Signing Ceremony Checklist
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Investor Eviction Checklist
- Real Estate Investor Leases Checklist
- Real Estate Investor Renew A Lease Checklist
- Tenant Buyer