The following are the frequently asked questions and answer posts that relate to a specific real estate investing business model I call Nomad. It involves investing in real estate by buying a home, moving in, living there for a year then buying a new home to move into while renting out the previous home.
If you have any other questions about Nomad, email me and I’d be happy to answer them for you by adding to this list.
- Can you help me analyze a property for Nomad?
- Do I have to buy 10 homes if I do the Nomad model?
- Do new construction homes make good homes to Nomad?
- Do you have a lease I could use for my Fort Collins rental property?
- What if properties don't go up in value when doing Nomad?
- What is the Nomad investing model?
- What price range of homes should I consider for Nomad?
- Who does the Nomad investing model?
Other FAQ Lists
The following are additional groups of Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) on topics other than specifically about Nomad that you may be interested in.
The links will take you to the page where you can see the other FAQs.
- Bird Dog FAQs
- Buy and Hold FAQs
- Buyer FAQs
- Creative Financing FAQs
- Creative Real Estate FAQs
- Financing FAQs
- Fix and Flip FAQs
- For Sale By Owner FAQs
- Foreclosure FAQs
- Initial Meeting For Buying A Home FAQs
- Initial Meeting For Selling A Home FAQs
- Investor FAQs
- Landlord FAQs
- Lease Option FAQs
- New Construction FAQs
- Nothing Down FAQs
- Real Estate Investor FAQs
- Rent-To-Own FAQs
- Seller FAQs
- Short Sale FAQs
- Wholesaler FAQs