An Option Fee is a fee paid by the person receiving the Option.
Option Fees are often paid up front at the time the Option is purchased. In some cases, we also have additional Option Fees that are due over time. For example, we may have a monthly Option Fee when doing a Lease Purchase with a Tenant Buyer.
- Do I return the option fee if the tenant buyer does not buy the home on a lease option?
- Do you recommend changing your option fee criteria for lease option properties you already own?
- How much of an option fee do you recommend on Lease Options?
- Mid Month Payment
- Process Tenant Application Checklist
- Tenant File
- The James Orr Show 2012-11-14 - Buy Traditionally and Sell Creatively
- What is a Lease Option?