Each day, after going through the Real Estate Agent Affirmations, take a moment to review your Real Estate Agent Goals.
Taking just a few minutes to review your goals each day will give you amazing clarity and dramatically improve your ability to make decisions that will ultimately lead to achieving your goals as choices come up during the day.
Review your own real estate goals daily. You can add yours as a comment below. Here are some examples.
- Each week, I read a new book, listen to an audio books and/or a courses on marketing, business systems, real estate and/or personal development. This means at least 52 new books, audio books and/or courses each year.
- I’ll exercise my personal self-discipline and exercise for at least 30 minutes each day, 7 days a week.
- By the first of the month I’ll have added 50 new contacts to my met database and started them on my postcard series.
- I contact at least 50 people a week to stay in touch.
- Each month I will make 20 listing presentations to sellers.
- Each month I will make 20 listing presentations to buyers.
Contracts Written and Closed
- Each week, I will write at least 4 offers total on properties for my buyer clients.
- Each month, I will close on at least 5 properties (between buyers and sellers).
- Each month, I am consistently netting at least $10,000 per month by closing at least 5 transactions per month from my local real estate business.
- I will advertise to find, hire and train commission-only real estate wholesalers in Fort Collins.
- I will hire an amazing licensed real estate assistant to help grow my business and improve the service I am providing clients by the first of the year.
- I will hire an outstanding licensed real estate showing assistant to help grow my business and improve the service I am providing clients by the first of the year.
Systems and Tools
- By October 1st I’ll have the first 3 levels of the Real Estate Agent Daily Checklist online and documented.
- By December 1st, of business January 31st, 2012 I’ll have the first 4 levels of the Real Estate Agent Daily Checklist online and documented.
Just like with the Affirmations, if you are familiar with The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller with Dave Jenks and Jay Papasan you may recognize the groups for the goals as based loosely on “The Eight Goal Categoires of the Millionaire Real Estate Agent”.
In a future update I will experiment with integrating my statistics from Highrise right into this page to give me instant feedback on achieving my goals.
Resources Related To Goals
|↑ Goals Checklist|
|← Affirmations||Update Voicemail Message Checklist →|