Use the Real Estate Agent Listing Direct Mail Checklist when marketing your listings using direct mail.
- New Listing:
- If this is a new listing, send a “Just Listed” postcard to the subdivision where your new listing is located.
- If your listing is a good first time home buyer home, send a “Why Rent When You Can Buy” postcard to renters in rental units near your listing with similar rental payments to what your listing would be.
- If your seller has agreed to do a creative transaction, send a “Owner Financing” or “Lease-Purchase” postcard to occupants of rental properties in the same price range near your listing.
- If this is a good investment property, send a investor deal postcard to absentee owners that have purchased similarly priced homes preferably in the same area in the last 6 months.
- Under Contract:
- Send “Under Contract” postcard to homes in the subdivision.
- Send “Just Sold” postcard to homes in the subdivision.
- Some agents prefer to use the Real Estate Agent Listing Door To Door Marketing Checklist as an alternative to the Real Estate Agent Listing Direct Mail Checklist to keep the cost of marketing down and increase effectiveness.