Use the Real Estate Agent Listing Door To Door Marketing Checklist when marketing your listings using door to door marketing.
WARNING: Make sure you obey all local solicitation laws and do not deliver flyers or other marketing materials to doors or subdivisions with “No Soliciting” signs.
- New Listing:
- If this is a new listing, deliver a “Just Listed” flyer to the neighbors in the same subdivision where your new listing is located.
- If your listing is a good first time home buyer home, deliver a “Why Rent When You Can Buy” flyer to renters in rental units near your listing with similar rental payments to what your listing would be.
- If your seller has agreed to do a creative transaction, deliver a “Owner Financing” or “Lease-Purchase” flyer to occupants of rental properties in the same price range near your listing.
- Under Contract:
- Deliver “Under Contract” flyers to homes in the subdivision.
- Deliver “Just Sold” flyers to homes in the subdivision.
- Some agents prefer to use the Real Estate Agent Listing Direct Mail Checklist as an alternative to the Real Estate Agent Listing Door To Door Marketing Checklist even though it is more expensive because it is easier, more scalable, less management intensive and often more socially acceptable than door to door marketing.