Use the Real Estate Agent Listing Marketing To Other Real Estate Agents Checklist when making other local real estate agents aware of your listing in case they have local buyers they are working with where your new listing might be a good fit.
- Bring flyers of your new listing (either the MLS sheet or flyers you’ve made) to your weekly sales meeting and hand those out.
- Put your new listing on tour at your weekly sales meeting.
- Tweet to your twitter account primarily directed to other agents following you with buyers about your new listing.
- Post a status update to your Facebook account primarily directed to other agents following you with buyers about your new listing.
- Reach out to the top 10 agents that already know, like and trust you that work with buyers to ask for help with finding a buyer for your listing.
- Use the Highrise tag “Top Buyer Agents” to be able to find them quickly repeatedly.
- Post some basic information about your new listing to your announcement board for your brokerage.
- Post some basic information about your new listing to your brokerage’s LinkedIn group (if they have one).
- Post the new listing information to the IRES message board.
- Post the new listing information to the Facebook pitch wall.
- Some agents like to hire a flyer delivery service to hand deliver flyers to all the mailboxes of all the agents at the franchise companies. More agents than ever are working from home and this method of marketing to other agents is losing effectiveness.
- Some agents will send a large volume on unsolicited email to a list of agents (many they don’t know). Don’t do this.