Many real estate brokers take their own photos of your home when you go to sell it. I prefer to have a professional take the photos.
When you decide to sell your home with me, I pay to have a professional photographer take the photos of your home that we will use in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), flyers and in the other marketing materials we create to market your home.
Once we sign the Exclusive Right-To-Sell Listing Contract, I will contact them and give them your contact info so that they can coordinate a time to come out and take the photos. We usually wait until we have the photos back from the photographer before we put the property into the MLS.
- Are there alternatives to doing a short sale?
- Can I use an automated value website like Zillow to find out what my home is worth?
- Can’t I just start the sale value I list it for high? I can always lower it later.
- How do I determine the value of my home in Fort Collins?
- Should I consider an offer from a Buyer with nothing down?
- Why would I be interested in selling my home on a short sale?